Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Ugly Girlfriend Wanted, Inside and Out, Who Hates Me Too

I did it to myself today and I'll be feeling it tomorrow too. I was supposed to get up this morning and get my swim in and then just bike tonight. Well, somehow I didn't crawl out of bed this morning and managed to turn off all 3 alarms (yup, 3!) and slept in without fully realizing what I was doing. Thankfully I pulled myself out of my slumber and made it to work though. So, what that meant for tonight was that I had to do a back-to-back workout to get them both in and now I'm off to bed just so I can get up and get to the pool in the morning. Tomorrow I don't have a choice but to do it in the a.m. because Devon has scouts in the evening. Nothing like swimming tonight knowing I'll be right back in the pool in just 10 hours after getting out of it! The one sure-fire way to make sure this doesn't happen again is to somehow get into a relationship with someone who's mean enough to kick me out of bed in the morning and who I'd rather leave to go workout at 5:00 a.m. than stay in a warm cozy bed with. Know anyone?

1 comment:

M said...

ME! ME! Pick me!! I'll kick you out of bed and then, with evil satisfaction, go back to sleep and not even encourage your workout!!